Oh hey! The other day I opened up wordpress to find that I had been nominated for a Liebster Award (for the second time). Honestly I am unsure of the specific rules… can I accept this award again? I don’t know, but I’m thankful to Des at Living The Fit Life for nominating me and it seems rude not to accept, so I apologize in advance if I shouldn’t 😜
Thank the person that nominated you and answer the 11 questions that have been sent. Then nominate 3-5 fellow bloggers and ask them 11 questions they must answer as well. Lastly, notify the nominees that they have been nominated by you so they can accept and continue (or not, totally understand if you don’t want to. It is admittedly very “chain lettery,” but I appreciate the gesture and really enjoy finding new blogs this way!)
Questions I have been asked
- Why did you start this blog? I had thought about it for a long time, probably over a year and I didn’t start it until Feb 2015 because I didn’t feel I was “fit enough” and I was waiting until I got back to my goal weight (which is why I didn’t take it seriously until Sept 2015 when I dedicated myself to living a fit life) It was then that I realized I wanted my journey to be a part of my fit life. So I just went for it, mostly to keep myself accountable and open up resources and connections.
- Are you a planner or are you spontaneous? Definitely spontaneous, to a fault even! The only thing I sort of successfully plan are my workouts, meals and hikes… but even those end up changing by the moment
- What is your favorite meal? Sadly, anything involving pizza, cheese burgers or pasta. Ugh
- What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night? Close the Insta app! 😬
- What is one of your talents? Pretty good with a camera, and a snowboard
- What is your favorite place you have ever traveled to/want to travel to? I haven’t been to a lot of places, and honestly it’s hard to say I have a favorite. But I have really enjoyed our trips to Hawaii. Right now we are deciding on a big “bucket list” trip to either Maldives or Turks & Caicos, and I’m positive that either way it will be my new favorite!
- What is your best memory from the last year? The moment I left my incredibly stressful job… it was scary, it was bold, it was the best thing I have ever done.
- What is the best compliment you have ever received? Honestly, when someone says to me, or DM’s me, or tags me as someone who inspires and motivates them. It’s the best ever! That is in part why I am here doing what I am doing, so that totally makes my day!
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Ripped, training a few client in my own space and online… older 😂 …and enjoying what I do!
- What’s one thing that is guaranteed to make to you smile? Kris (my bf) I swear the thing that keeps us going strong is being able to laugh together and truly enjoy each others company.
- What’s one piece of advice you’d like to share? Be you, the one thing you have that no one else has, is YOU. Love that, embrace that and just be.
Nikki at A Kinder Way
Zoe at Fitbabe95
This is such a reminder of how awful I am at keeping up with WP Reader… sorry peeps, I will sincerely try to get back to regularly reading, commenting and liking. It’s been hard to do with since my split from WP!
Questions I am asking the Nominees:
- What is your favorite “treat” or cheat meal?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are the top 3 things that make you happy?
- Name your favorite exercise or exercise equipment. If you don’t exercise… make something up!
- What is your spirit animal? (yes that is a real questions 😂)
- If you could go anywhere right now, where would it be?
- What is your go-to fitness brand (or other fashion brand)?
- Introvert or Extrovert?
- Where is your happy place?
- You’re going to Starbucks or a Cafe for coffee, what do you order?
- What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Have fun, and hope you keep this going, I always find great blogs this way!
-Beach Body Bliss 🍍