It’s breakfast time! What’s on your plate (or bowl) this morning? Hopefully something beautiful and tasty… like a Smoothie Bowl. Yum 😋
Smoothie bowls are special, because you can do all sorts of magic with them. Thanks to Insta I have seen some gorgeous creations that make me wonder two things:
- Do these people have lives outside their Smoothie Bowl creating?
- How can you eat something so pretty?
Having said that, I urge you to use your imagination and taste buds to blend something amazing up.
One of my easy favorites is a Basic Blueberry Bowl that I adapted from Tone It Up, see below on how I build my bowl!
Blueberry Smoothie Bowl!
Ingredients that I used:
- 1 C almond milk
- 1 scoop protein powder (I recommend Unico Nutritions Apollo Protein (there is both a Raw, Vegan version, and one that is a grass-fed whey protein)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 C or so of Frozen Blueberries
- Handful of spinach
- about 1/4-1/2 tsp of Chia Seeds
- Toppings include: Cacao Nibs, and Unsweetened Shaved Coconut and a few more blueberries
Just toss everything in the blender and blend away, then pour into a bowl and add your toppings. The possibilities are endless! I’ll be making more of these and sharing them, so stay tuned!
If you happen to visit Unico Nutrition remember that if you use code BEACH1 you will get free shipping 🙂
Hope you enjoy!
-Beach Body Bliss 🌴