Friday again? Where did this week go? I’ve been a little MIA this week and probably will be doing weekly posts until I take my CPT test at the end of June. Definitely need to ramp up the studying. Between workouts, housework, errands, shuttling kids here and there, and generally just “living” it’s been difficult to find balance when it comes to the website/social media/studying.
This week I tried a few new meal ideas (some of them are part of the Tone It Up nutrition plan with tweaks, cause I’m a rebel like that) and some were random combinations of my favorite things 😋
Today I am sharing what I call Protein Oats, and I love these because you can also use regular oats to meal prep this into an overnight oat. But for this post I’ll focus on the “Steel Cut Oat” version.
Steel Cut Protein Oats!
What makes these oats special? Everything!
I used Organic Steel Cut Oats and cooked them according to the package directions then I added the following:
- 1/2-1 TBS of Vanilla Apollo Raw Protein (you can use whatever you have!)
- 1/2 TBS of Wild Friends Almond Butter (again use what you have, but this stuff is so good!)
- 1 packet stevia (you could also drizzle some agave or maple syrup)
- I sprinkled som Bear Naked “Fit” Granola down the center with some chopped pecan/almonds
- Then I lined the edges with Strawberries, raspberries and banana
- I sprinkled everything with chia seeds (I would use more next time, and I didn’t measure them)
Made for a very delicious and filling breakfast (it was so filling that I couldn’t finish it!)
Hope you enjoy!
This has been a great week 2 of the Tone It Up Bikini Series, I’m really loving all the workouts and enjoying my added hikes in with the mix. Feeling stronger and more fit every day. Which is great because Hawaii is happening June 12-16th! (Coincidentally perfect timing for my birthday!)
Cheers to Friyay ✌🏼️
-Beach Body Bliss 🍍