Have you heard, Motivation Friday is the new Motivation Monday!
Ok, maybe motivation Friday isn’t the new Motivation monday 😬 but I’m feeling the motivation vibes like crazy! I don’t know if it’s because I was feeling so down the beginning of the week, or if it was the amazing hike I did yesterday, or even the Athena Pre-Workout (it will definitely motivate you 🦄)… but I feel a refreshed sense of purpose with my fitness journey.
I can appreciate that things won’t always be perfect… that I might not always want to get my workouts in. The struggle literally is real, and it is part of my journey. So I’m here to gently remind you that it’s ok to not have perfect days, and a perfect journey. That doesn’t mean you have to get down on yourself about it!
Here are a few tips from me on how to pull yourself out of a slump. I just did it so I think I know what I’m talking about!
- Go back to what inspires you… for me that is nature. Do more of what inspires you, think about it more, experience it more, let it motivate you to keep going.
- Do something good for yourself, you’re on this journey to being your fittest and healthiest self and that includes truly taking care of yourself!
- Rest. Ask my bf how much I like to take a rest day… I don’t, but it’s ok to (and in fact it’s necassary if you want to see results) Then once you have a day or two… or whatever it may be, get right back on track where you left off.
- Look at inspiring accounts on social media, like Instagram or FB. One of the things I love most about Tone It Up and the BBG community is that the women are so inspiring. I can’t say this enough, find your tribe… whether it is online, in real life (…or if it’s just your cat!) connect with inspiring people who want you to succeed. It will change your life!
- Do something fun that is fitness related! Take a new class, invite a friend to go on a run or do a class with you. Find a new trail etc.
- And a little pre-workout never hurt anyone 😜
Have a great Friday the 13th and weekend ✌🏼
(don’t forget to use code BEACH1 to get free shipping at UnicoNutrition.com with your order of amazing supplements!)